In the new Social media arena, the very low inexpensive way to market yourself or business is FB (Facebook) more than 200 million people worldwide provides a very large audience. Below are the 5 options or tips to maximize your footprint to create leads from a B2C prospective. Advertising budgets are being impact by the current economy. So here they are:
1. Provide a strong presence, remember 99% of small businesses have a website, so if you do not have one, get one. Create a facebook page so you can be found though friend's profiles, searches, the main key here is grow your fan base "virally". Ensure you keep your SEO in the mix.
2. Spend some budget money on advertising, it is very affordable to promote events or meetings. You can segregate markets from demographics, industries by placing two types of ads, that work like banners, with cost-per-click (CPC) and cost-per-thousand (CPM) I personally prefer the CPC that enables you to select how much you want to spend per click. Usually from .25 to over $1 per click.
3. Create your customize application, so you can send your ads to a specific location. this will enable you to engage your target audience.
4. Syndicate your message or content, i.e. blogging, Notes etc.
5. Provide an event that your audience can engage, for example: webinars, conference calls, podcasting, video and the usual best face to face events. Select your best quality prospecting activity, if you are better on the phone than in person then the option should be conferencing. If you are a good face to face person, provide events that you can engage your audience face to face. I prefer the latter. The true cost can be found in the creation of your content. The ROI all depends on your strategies and follow ups.
Once you get leads then you should consider how this lead generation strategy will play out and you will nurture them. Good luck
Barca Financial Group
"Creating Financial Synergy"